lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

welcome to my blog! :P

Hello, world! This is my blog. In this blog i'm going to post my level 4 work. So, let me introduce myself. I hope you like it!


Hi, there! My name’s Dayann Fernandez. I’m from Cabimas originally but I've lived almost all my life here in Lagunillas. I’m 19 years old and I'm studying Law at URBE. My favorite subjects is English and here I'm in level 4.


I love sharing with my family, walks with my boyfriend, hanging out with my friends, surfing in the net, listening to music. I hate the injustice, ignorance, lies...


My goals are to graduate from university so I can be a good Lawyer and get a great job, then I would like to start my Law firm, travel to many cities around the world, specially those where I could improve my English, I would really love that. And obviously, the dream everybody has, get married and start a family.




About English, I love it. I think it's very important because is the universal language so it allows you to talk, to communicate with people from all over the world and learn a little bit more about them. I can write and speak English, but I want to improve it!




kisses...!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario